Saturday 20 January 2018

Art Cloth update

In November I told you how I had cut up my art cloth and then pieced it back together with some bought fabric.

I took it with me to Littleheath Barn and used a thermofax screen to print over the whole thing to try to blend the bought fabric into the made fabric.

I had enlarged a Michelle Ward stencil on my computer and then traced over the images with unwanted dress pattern tissue.

I laid out the tissue stencils on the art cloth. Sorry about the quality of the photo.  I was standing on a chair using my phone!   Now it's ready to sew.

Here each of the large stencils have been stitched on one of the circles to the cloth.

A closeup of the pattern completely stitched.

And here the stitching with the tissue pattern removed.

Thanks for joining me today.

1 comment:

  1. Bernice, this is o lovely! You have such a wonderful talent with cloth!


I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.