Tuesday 10 May 2022

The rest of the squares

There were 46 of the 10cm squares I mentioned in my Exploding Books post.  I used 26 of them in the exploding books.

There were 10 that were a similar colour scheme so I put them into a Khadi paper zigzag book.

The rest were put in my workbook but not necessarily in the right order!

I also had some 12 cm squares cut from the fabric we put a masking tape grid on.  I used some of these as the back of a zigzag book.

The front was made from strips of fabric I had made over the last few sessions including the batik ones.

I made a few other small books during the session but I'll save those for another day.

Thanks for joining me today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.