Tuesday, 2 November 2021

More textile explorations

At the October get together of the Art Textiles workshop I had a go at flour paste resist.  I've done it before but wanted it to have another go.

Normally I think you would use a darker colour to paint through the crackle but I wanted to stick with my colour scheme so used copper acrylic paint.  Plus I used already printed fabric so the contrast is not as strong as it might have been.


I love these serendiptous little trees.

Because all my collages to date had straight lines, Liske challenged me to do some curves.



I took the original collages with me to C2C to stitch in the evenings at the hotel.  That didn't happen.  I can see there's going to have to be a mammoth stitch session at some point.

Thanks for joining me today.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Thanks.